Wednesday 13 August 2014

#arteverywhere


Art is indeed everywhere. Just a quick little post about this art project that is happening around the country! This is something I just stumbled upon - which I think is great, which means that you don't have to know about it to actually notice it.

Art Everywhere is presenting a summer of art. From 21st July to 31st August 2014 many different art works have been chosen as part of this nationwide exhibition. Poster sites and billboards have been infiltrated with fine art instead of the usual adverts for things we don't really need.

Above is one I snapped on the tube - one of my favourites that I've seen (an art work by Ms Gillian Wearing.)

I've noticed this slowly ends up becoming an art treasure hunt.

So if you're in the UK, you should see how many you can spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment