Thursday 7 August 2014

Teapots and Introductions

It is customary when meeting new people to introduce yourself.

So basically I would like to say hey, hi, hello!

I'm a Fine Art student (studying in London) about to go into my final year of university and have been toying with the idea of setting up a space to share my thoughts on exhibitions visited, fact files on artists and general art-related chatter.

If this happens to be useful or interesting to just one other person, then I feel that this blog is doing its job.

Being UK based, these reviews will primarily be based around London, but I shall branch out to places around the country - as well as the odd place around Europe.

So sit back, relax, while I spout out jumbled excitedness about various arty things like the teapot I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment